Cyclist Hits and Injures Pedestrian in Razlog
A bicyclist hit and severely injured a pedestrian in the town of Razlog. The cyclist literally slammed into the 74-year-old woman from Razlog, while she was heading home.
After the accident, she was transported to Razlog Hospital to be examined. Doctors found severe skull trauma, as well as hemorrhage and transferred her to Blagoevgrad Hospital.
Her injuries turned out to be more serious than expected and the Blagoevgrad medics had her transported to Pirogov Hospital immediately.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year