Bansko is Expecting a Promising Winter Season
Restaurateurs and hoteliers in Bansko are expecting a very profitable ski season in the mountain resort, stated Yanka Rahova, president of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association in Bansko.
Rahova is confident that the repairs and renewal of the plumbing and sewage system that are currently going on in the resort town, will not in any way ruin the upcoming winter season.
Within the next few days, the ring road will be available for use. All other repairs will be finished by the beginning of December, announced Rahova.
Heavy snowfall is expected this summer, which will be perfect for the ski slopes, and therefore for the ski season, further comments the president of the Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association in Bansko.
Experts are also predicting a higher frequency of domestic and neighboring markets in the upcoming season. The Bulgarian ski resorts are expected to turn into ever more attractive destinations for tourists from neighboring countries to the south as well.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year