Prices of Bansko Properties Drop Once Again
With the onset of the cold months, property owners in Bansko have begun efforts to attract buyers, lowering the prices of vacation houses and apartments, writes fakti.bg, citing real estate websites.
It turns out that the value of many properties has dropped by an average of about 5%.
However, some property owners can no longer wait to sell and are ready to cut 15% off the starting price.
Cheaper properties are also being offered but they number less in general since the interest toward them is limited. Plus, the properties in strategic places have already been sold.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year