Expansion of the Bansko Cemetery
The cemetery in the town of Bansko will be expanded by over 2 acres. The problems at this location in the town will also be resolved with the construction of a drainage system for groundwater.
Projects are being prepared for tracing the graves and lanes, the new area of the cemetery will have earth put on it and will then be evened out.
Projects for expanding the cemetery property are also underway in other populated areas of Bansko municipality.
By expanding the cemeteries, the municipal authorities are trying to solve the problem of the grave deficit that's existed for years.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year