Landfill Reclamation in Bansko
The old landfill in Bansko will be reclaimed.
City Hall has won a project for carrying out the necessary procedures for the reclamation of the premises; it's valued at 2 million leva.
The news was announced by mayor Georgi Ikonomov during a town hall meeting.
The asphalting of the streets of Bansko also continues.
Mere days before the start of the winter season in the resort, groups of workers have been mobilized, who are working actively to cover the dug up streets with asphalt.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year