The Ski Slopes in Bansko are Now Open
The concessionaire company Ulen JSC has announced that several of the ski resorts are now open and will be accepting winter sports fans, reports Sportal.bg.
The low temperatures in the town and the natural snow that fell a few days ago allow for ski conditions in the region. The snow cannons will create the cover needed.
Starting yesterday, fans of snow sports can now take the cabin lift to Bunderishka Polyana and from there go to track number 7 and 8 using the modern 6-seat lift.
A daily ski lift pass for adults costs from 30 leva. College students pay 27 leva, and kids under 12 pay 22 leva per day.
The official start of the winter season in the resort town is on December 13th, when some of the world's biggest names in skiing will arrive.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year