Razlog to Celebrate Tomorrow's Babinden Loudly and Joyously
Tomorrow, Razlog is celebrating Babinden, which according to the old traditions is celebrated on January 21st and not on January 8th. The "baby of 2014" and "baby of 2015" will be awarded in the small auditorium.
In the past year, the population of Razlog grew with 182 newborns, 6 of which were twins.
On Babinden, they will give an award out to the 1st baby of 2015 born in the town to Boyana Terzieva and the last baby of 2014 born within the territory of the municipality - Christina Petrova from Dolno Draglishte village.
The last baby to be born in 2014 in Razlog, Nikol Kostadinova, will also be given a gift by the mayor Krasimir Gerchev.
At 2:30 PM in the main square, a unique Babinden circle dance will play out.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year