Only Electric Cars to be Allowed in Pirin National Park
The municipality of Bansko has begun a new project for putting in ecologically clean transportation within the territory of Pirin National Park.
The goal of the resort municipality is to have transportation within the park's territory happen with electric cars only. This innovation needs to achieve success in 2 key points.
First, the ecologically-friendly transportation will help preserve the environment and second - it will allow for precise organization of the traffic within the park's territory by eliminating traffic jams.
The idea for putting in electric cars in Pirin National Park was presented at the seminar for the Development of a Management Plan for Pirin National Park 2014-2023.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year