Razlog Gathers Thousands of Traditionally Costumed People Once Again
Razlog will be hosting the Festival of National Costumes for the 2nd year in a row. This celebration of traditional Bulgarian folk garments will be held on April 13 under the motto: A thousand traditional costumes in one place.
On the 2nd day of Easter, thousands of Razlog residents and guests of the resort will gather at the town square to take part in the festivities.
The event will be focusing on revealing the inimitable beauty of folklore and the abundant variety of national costumes found in the Razlog basin region.
More than 1000 people dressed in a myriad of traditional costumes are expected to participate in the festival, organized by the Tourist Information Center and Razlog municipality.
The town museum of Razlog will also be participating with an exhibition of original national costumes more than 100 years old. The culmination of the holiday will consist of a festival circle dance, to take place right at noon.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year