Hotels in Bansko Begin Closing for the Season
More than half of the large hotels in the ski resort Bansko have already closed their doors for the season. The Union of Hoteliers and Restaurateurs share that these are predominantly the 4 and 5 star hotels.
Since summer is not a very strong season for Bansko, with significantly less tourists in comparison to the winter months, the large hotels end up working in the red.
To avoid this, owners prefer to close for the summer season.
Usually during those months the hotel is renovated and made ready to accept guests in the next active tourist season.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year