Bansko - Festival Capital of the Summer
The winter capital of the Balkans is on its way to earning a new tile. The resort may officially be announced to be the festival capital of the summer, considering the ambitious and culturally busy schedule planned for the summer months.
The summer musical events will kick off with the Balkan festival Bohemi Fest, scheduled for June 26 and 27. Guest star at the festival will be Serbian performer Željko Joksimović.
Other participants in the folk fest will include Ivo Papazov "Ibryama", Macedonian singer Karolina Gočeva, popular Greek and Turkish bands, as well as the beloved by all Banski Starcheta.
The summer music fiesta in the town beneath Todorka will continue with the pop festival Bansko Beat, which will bring together modern music lovers on July 10-11. Well established names such as James Arthur, Mo'Kalamity, Sam Feldt and others have confirmed they will be performing.
A Bulgarian music group, unfamiliar to the general public, will also be given the chance to perform at the festival. Their identity will be revealed on July 1st when the contest for unpopular Bulgarian group concludes.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year