Bansko Hoteliers Lower Prices Because of Festival
Hoteliers from Bansko have announced a real savings deal for music lovers. They have lowered the rates of overnight stays by 20% due to the upcoming international festival Bansko Beat - Music Experience, which is to shake up the resort town this weekend.
The event is expected to draw serious interest among local music lovers, as well as in fans of quality music from abroad, especially after the news came out that the festival will have free admission.
Hotels in the resort report an increase in the number of reservations, with the attractive prices also contributing to this. A night's stay with breakfast included in a three-star hotel goes for about 30 leva, while the same hotel package in four-star hotels costs between 40 and 50 leva.
Festival organizers expect it to be visited by at least 5000 music fans. Throughout the day, light mountain hikes along with attractive picnics will be organized for fun.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year