Classical Music Resounds Across Bansko
Starting yesterday, classical music has been resounding across the resort town of Bansko, after the 6th annual festival of classic music Bansko Opera Fest officially kicked off. The event was commenced by the mayor of the town Georgi Ikonomov, who welcomed the audience with a short speech.
This year the festival will continue for 3 days, with 3 different genres of the classical arts presented during each.
The 1st festival night honored the art of ballet and the guests at Nikola Vaptsarov square had the opportunity to watch the Don Quixote ballet presented by the Rousse State Opera.
On Saturday, one of the most popular works of all time - Karmen, with music by Georges Bizet, will be held at the open air stage in the resort. The final festival night is reserved for the operetta The Czardas Queen by Emmerich Kalman.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year