The Winter Season in Bansko and Razlog Provides Work for 5000 People
At the beginning of the new winter season in Bansko and Razlog, nearly 5000 people from the entire country will be given work. The hotels, restaurants and retail outlets in the 2 ski resorts will be hiring staff.
In past few years, Bansko and Razlog have been hosting a special job fair, where work candidates meet employers. The terms and wages of potential employees can be negotiated on the spot.
A large portion of the hotel complexes have full-time employees but still require additional personnel at the height of the season.
The resorts will mainly be looking for receptionists, chefs, waiters, masseurs, physical therapists. Restaurants and clubs will be hiring experienced barkeepers, waiters and chefs.
Candidates who are fluent in English, Russian, Romanian and Greek will be given priority.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year