Bansko to Take Participate in Night of the Museums
The museums in the town of Bansko are going to be taking part in the European Night of the Museums, which will be held on May 21 in many towns and cities across the country.
From 6 pm to 11 pm, all museums in the resort town will be offering free admittance to visitors.
In Bansko, the Night of the Museums will be held under the slogan "Bulgarian embroidery - an artistic expression of the folk worldview."
Bulgarian author Boika Asiova will also be presenting her new book at the event, while the House of Art will be hosting an exhibition of traditional Yambol folk costumes.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year