Turkish Tourists to Flood Bansko
A boom of Turkish tourists is expected this winter season in Bansko. There are already quite a few reservations made by citizens from Bulgaria's southern neighbor, announced the local tourist agency.
It is estimated that several thousand Turkish tourists will spend winter break in the town beneath Todorka. Usually they stay at luxury hotel complexes, where they indulge in top quality service.
They enjoy not only their ski vacation, but also participate in theme nights dedicated to cooking, dancing and singing.
"We are very pleased that there is such a huge interest in vacationing in Bansko on part of the Turkish tourists. For several years we have been trying to get in on the Turkish market. It looks like the efforts we've put in have paid off, " announced the representative of the tourist agency, Mariana Spasova, in front of Standard newspaper.
- Bansko Puts up its Easter Decorations
- Bansko Opens the New Winter Season on December 16
- The Starchevata Festival to be Held for 7th Year in a Row
- Folklore Festival to Gather Fans at Eleshnitsa
- Tourist Boom in the Bear Park Near Belitsa
- Summer Theater Begins in Bansko
- Fifteen Percent Increase in Bansko Tourists This Year