The hut is a big three-storey building with 90 beds. In the rooms there are 4 and 6 beds. Another 20 - 30 beds are available in the tents during the summer.
Pirin hut is electrical and water supplied. The heating is done by stoves with a solid fuel. In the hut there are a tourist kitchen and a dining room.
150 meters from the Pirin hut there is a seasonal restaurant where you can enjoy the warm meals. Pirin hut is the point of the European route E-4.
Phone: 0896 766 152, 0896 766 154
* Malina hut - 1.45 m;
* Popovi shadows hus – 7 hours
* Bezbog – 6 hours
* Demianitza hut - 6 - 7 hours
* Kamenica hut – 5 hours (through the village, respectively 5 hours between the tops Kulite and Zabat )
* Shelter Tevno lake – 4 hours
* Rozhen monastery – 4.30 hours
* Point of magazine Rozhen – 5 hours
* Melnik town – 5.15 hours