Demianitza hut is a big two – storey building with 175 beds, 14 bungalows with 42 beds - totally 217 beds.
The hut is electrified by its own hydroelectric generator, water supplied, channeled and is heated by a solid fuel. The bathrooms are external. The dining room, the kitchen and the pavillion are in a separate building. In the hut there is a restaurant and a buffet. They work the whole year.
Near the hut there is a camping, where you can see the oldest building in the Pirin mountain. The way leading to the hut is available by cars only in the summer.
The hut is managed by the tourist company “Vihren” - Bansko. Owner - George Gemkov. Phone 0749 840 92.
Phone: - 0888 915774 George Genkov, 0888 246097 Emilia Genkova
The starting point for the hut is Bansko - 4.30 hours walking on the marked path.
* Gorno Gazeysko (Strazhishko) lake - 2.30 hours
* Gazei (Voivodski) top - 3.00 hours
* Strazhite - 3.00 hours
* Polezhan top - 3.50 hours
* Valyavishki lakes - 2.00 hours
* Todorini eyes - 2.45 hours
* Vihren hut - 5.00 hours
* Yane Sandanski hut - 5.40 hours
* Begovitsa (Kamenica) hut - 5.50 hours
* Tevno Lake shelter - 3.00 hours
* Pirin hut - 6.00 hours
* Bezbog hut - 5.30 hours